NEW Tiger Day 13
Start Date: 08/08/2020 09:00
End Date: 08/08/2020 18:00
Location: The Tank Museum, Bovington
Booking Essential: Yes
Description: TIGER DAY 13, 8 AUGUST 2020, IS DEDICATED TO THE WORLD'S MOST INFAMOUS TANK - TIGER 131.
• See Tiger 131 in action - the world's only running Tiger I
• WWII-themed Tanks in Action - including German and Allied vehicles
• Living History around the site
• See Part One of WW2: War Stories, a BRAND NEW exhibition, opening Spring 2020.
• Explore The Tank Museum and get a FREE Annual Pass for return visits
• ... and more!
• PLUS get up close with Premium Tickets, available on Friday and Saturday
Children (5-16yrs): £9.50
Family & Group Rates available.
Please let us know you saw us on What's On in Dorset!
Website: Visit website
Telephone: 01929 405096
Open Location Map
If no website or contact details appear above, please contact the local TIC for further information. Please refer to our list of Dorset Tourist Information Centres
Certain events attract an entrance charge and may need to be pre-booked. We strongly recommend that you confirm the details with the organiser, venue or Tourist Information Centre before you make your plans.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the details within this guide, dates, times and venues may change or events be cancelled altogether. The publisher cannot accept any responsibility for any such changes or for any errors or omissions which may have occurred.