South West Model Show: Autumn 2020
Start Date: 17/10/2020 10:00
End Date: 18/10/2020 17:00
Location: The Tank Museum, Bovington
Booking Essential: No
Description: On the 17-18 October, The Tank Museum will be inviting exhibitors from across the UK to exhibit their models throughout the Museum. Miniature, Remote Control and Scale models will all be in attendance.
Over two days, see a wide range of models and buy your own!
- Exhibitors and traders throughout the Museum
- Model boats, cars, planes and trains - and, of course, tanks!
- Models and modelling paraphernalia on sale, suitable for novices up to the experienced modeller
- Demonstrations from traders throughout the day
- Tank Museum volunteer modellers will give you expert tips and tricks
- Vehicle Conservation Centre Floor is open to the public
Please note: some of the indoor exhibits may also be obstructed from public view.
Please let us know you saw us on What's On in Dorset!
Website: Visit website
Telephone: 01929 405096
Open Location Map
If no website or contact details appear above, please contact the local TIC for further information. Please refer to our list of Dorset Tourist Information Centres
Certain events attract an entrance charge and may need to be pre-booked. We strongly recommend that you confirm the details with the organiser, venue or Tourist Information Centre before you make your plans.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the details within this guide, dates, times and venues may change or events be cancelled altogether. The publisher cannot accept any responsibility for any such changes or for any errors or omissions which may have occurred.